5701 Dexham Road Rowlett TX 75089
We are an award winning facility. We have won awards for outstanding quality, safe residence and in 2013 we won the prestigious Caring Star Award.
We treat our residents as our extended family. Staff, residents and visitors alike enjoy our warm homey atmosphere and everyone joins in the fun of decorating for the holidays, games in the lounge and activities in our courtyard. Our beautiful outdoor courtyard features a butterfly garden which is taken care of by both residents and staff. We host frequent barbecues and our ever popular annual carnival in the courtyard also. Indoor activities include games like bingo, bunko, board games and themed parties. We also take regular outings to town for shopping, dining and live entertainment.
Families consistently comment on our knowledgeable caring staff and the care we lavish on each resident. We focus on both physical and mental health:
- 24 hour on site staff, including Registered Nurse
- Dietician designed menus
- Assistance with everyday tasks such as grooming, walking and eating
- Respite care
- Medication management
- Emergency response system interfaced with staff pagers
- Urgent placement
- Exercise classes, including Tai Chi
- Handicapped accessible throughout the building
- Two hospitals within five miles
- Pet friendly
- On site therapy rooms
- Beauty and barber shop services
Pricing at Mercer Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Mercer Place
- Room for care
We toured this community for care. We like the community and the staff. At the time they only had a studio size room. They had great staff members to answer the questions. We think that they should up date...
- Pleasant Experience
I had a pleasant tour of this community. It was a good experience overall, but unfortunately this was not the community for my love one, and her needs.
- It is in a nice area and easy to get to.
This is a nice community and I like that it is close to me. The doors are always locked and you need a code to get in. They always seem to have something going on and mom seems to like the food. I am happy...
- See all 22 community reviews
Community Details at Mercer Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Mercer Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.