1358 Manchester Dr NE Conyers GA 30012
Our dedicated staff are well-trained and knowledgeable about the behaviors and needs of those with Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia. We meet each resident in the moment, engaging them and guiding them gently through the day, minimizing the stress of memory loss. The days include mental and physical workouts, daily life skills practice and life-enriching activities that give our residents a sense of self and encourage socialization. We assist with daily living activities such as dressing and medication management, while honoring choice and individuality and promoting independence for as long as possible.
In addition to peace of mind and a comforting environment in our pet-friendly community, we offer many services and amenities, including:
- Three meals a day in our dining room, with eating assistance and consistent seating
- Atrium, butterfly and hummingbird gardens, raised garden plots and an outside patio garden
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- TV lounge, bistro, arts and crafts center, computer room, fitness center and library
At Bristol Village, our residents have a safe and secure place to live, surrounded by a loving and compassionate community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Everything is going great!!
I have no complaints about how things are going for my mother since she has recently made the move into this community. The staff have been wonderful to work with and I am comfortable with the care she has...
Brother-in-law is doing well
This is a good community.
Very nice, well-kept small community. Everyone we met was very friendly. This community was very close to our home and just what we were looking for in a new home for my mother.See all 17 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.