190 McSwain Drive West Columbia SC 29169
At Brookdale Lexington, residents receive personal attention from our compassionate and well-trained staff through personal care plans that address the individual needs of each resident. Our staff develop genuine and meaningful relationships with our residents, acknowledging and assisting with their physical needs while also building a true sense of community and belonging.
Our extensive services and amenities have earned us a prestigious reputation in the region. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Lexington include:
- Three meals prepared fresh daily and served in our elegant dining room
- Snacks and drinks available throughout the day
- Access to a licensed and registered nurse around the clock
- Regular housekeeping and linen services
- Pet-friendly senior living
Pricing at Lexington Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Lexington Place
- Seems to Have Adjusted Well
My father seems to be doing pretty well since his move to this community. He seems to be enjoying it so far, and I'am satisfied with his move here. I have not had any problems with the staff. They have...
- Nice Tour, Good Community
This is a nice community, and my tour went very well. Everyone was very friendly and kind. The community looked nice. From what I saw everything looked nice and well-kept. The staff was nice and friendly as...
- Communication between the staff and residents seems lacking!
When my loved one moved in we were told that her medication was taken care of and we have had numerous issues with her receiving her medication. She was able to move into a larger room that had a handicap...See all 24 community reviews
Community Details at Lexington Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Lexington Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.