51 Woodcross Drive Columbia SC 29212
At Brookdale Harbison, we offer high-quality care services to residents who need assistance with daily living activities. Our staff is passionate about senior care and strive to create meaningful and lasting relationships with our residents, understanding their needs and encouraging them to set and achieve new goals. We have a holistic approach to care that helps residents thrive in retirement.
Our services and amenities set us apart from traditional senior living and make Brookdale Harbison a luxurious yet comfortable community. They include:
- Personal care plans that are unique to each resident and regularly reviewed
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- A choice of studio or one-bedroom apartments, or private or companion suites
- Comfortable and spacious accommodations with carpeting, kitchenette and large closets
- Pet-friendly senior living
Pricing at Brookdale Harbison
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Harbison
- Starting To Settle In
My father is starting to do better now since he has been settling in. The community is a little smaller than others we had looked at which I think helps my dad. He is starting to play bingo. He enjoys having...
- A tour for care for dad
I toured this community for care for my father. I liked the staff who were nice and helpful. I liked that they were able to answer the questions on the care that is available. The community was clean and the...
- 5 Stars
My mother is doing very well here at this community. I'am pleased with her move to this community. I would give the highest rating in everything. Everything is working out very well.
- See all 13 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Harbison
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Harbison
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.