Knollwood Retirement Community
921 Knollwood Village Rd Caseyville IL 62232
Knollwood Retirement Community is an assisted living community located in Caseyville, IL. The town of Caseyville is located in St. Clair County with just over 4,000 people. A former coal mining town, Caseyville is picturesque, tranquil and quiet. Residents can relax outdoors and hear the water from the fountain or venture out for group trips and scheduled events.
Knollwood Retirement Community is focused on giving our residents the best in care and helping with all their needs. We want our residents to have a strong sense of ownership and independence, but also let them know we are there if they need us. With 24-hour care and on-site attendants to meet their every need, residents feel loved and at home. Knollwood Retirement Community also has the best medical staff who work around the clock to meet the needs of your family member should they have a request or require assistance.
In addition to assisting with their physical and medical needs, we are a very social setting and encourage the residents in our community to interact, join group events and have fun. We offer a host of great activities and have several top amenities including:
- Various floor plans and layouts
- 3 meals prepared and served each day
- A large shared community room for events
- Scheduled family and holiday events
- An open dining room and snack area
- Comfortable sitting areas for reading and relaxing
- Fun and entertaining events like proms, dances and card games
In our commitment to help our residents enjoy their community, we invite you to join us as we know you will have a great time getting to know your new friends at Knollwood Retirement Community.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.