Cambridge House of Swansea
3900 Sullivan Drive Swansea IL 62226
Cambridge House of Swansea
Cambridge House of Swansea is a newly build assisted living community, with beautiful apartments, located in the cozy town of Belleville, Illinois, counting just over 43,000 citizens. Conveniently located, the living community is steps away from parks and shopping facilities. Transportation is available where residents are dropped off and picked up at their request.
The nursing staff of Cambridge House are dedicated professionals who care about our residents and provide them with a quality way of living. On call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the staff are always there to see to the needs of the residents and keep them comfortable and safe. The kitchen staff provide three nutritious meals and snacks with consideration to individual diet.
In addition to medical care and physical needs of the residents, at Cambridge House we understand the needs for social interaction. Nobody ever needs to feel alone as there are plenty of places to meet and activities to take part in.
- A living room with comfortable sofas for some quiet reading
- A dining room to have meals with others
- A fully equipped exercise room to stay in shape
- A billiard room
- A TV lounge to keep up with favorite programs
- A well stocked library with something for everybody
- A beauty shop for the ladies to always look their best, with a hair stylist, manicurist, and pedicurist and for the men a barber
To see for yourself, don't hesitate to schedule a visit and talk to some of our residents and staff.
Pricing at Cambridge House of Swansea
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Cambridge House of Swansea
- Food sucks! Feel bad for the residents.
I would have given Cambridge house of Swansea a 5 star rating except that ALL the residents say the food is horrible. Tastes bad and is often cold. This is very sad and inexcusable. Long time residents say...
- It's very nice, I would give them close to a five.
It's very nice, I would give them close to a five. It was only 7 years old, and just very well kept and nice. I don't think the food would be as highly rated but overall, it's very nice.
- A wonderful home
Cambridge House has become a wonderful home for mom. The staff is extremely friendly and acomodating to all her needs. Mom suffers from some dementia but she receives her meds on time every day and always...
- See all 5 community reviews
Community Details at Cambridge House of Swansea
Senior Housing Types Provided at Cambridge House of Swansea
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.