Highgate at Paoli Pointe
600 Paoli Pointe Drive Paoli PA 19301
Now offering virtual tours. Call us now to schedule.Located in the heart of Chester County, Highgate at Paoli Pointe is a Genesis community which combines all the comforts of home with the luxuries and amenities of premiere senior living.
Our 80-apartment home offers 24-hour assistance when needed while still encouraging residents to be as independent as possible. Our secure dementia unit is set up to provide care for those with varying forms of dementia and Alzheimer's. With a highly trained staff our residents enjoy specialized activities every day of the week in our dementia unit.
In addition to dementia care, we offer premier senior living services which include:
- Private and semi private apartments with private bathrroms, kitchenettes and individual cliamate controls
- Upscale dining in our restaurant style dining room
- Sun room
- Wellness center and programs
- Numerous recreational activity options
- Private areas for entertaining guests
- Gardens and courtyards filled with flowers and seating areas
Many residents enjoy the privacy of their apartments, however our community is vibrant and active, allowing you to easily make new friends, enjoy long meals in our dining room, and socialize.
Weekly housekeeping services ensure carefree living so that you can enjoy all the activities our community offers. Our educated, dedicated, and compassionate staff is waiting for you to join our family.
Pricing at Highgate at Paoli Pointe
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Highgate at Paoli Pointe
Community Details at Highgate at Paoli Pointe
Senior Housing Types Provided at Highgate at Paoli Pointe
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.