Heritage Woods of Dwight
701 East Mazon Avenue Dwight IL 60420
Heritage Woods of Dwight is an assisted living community located in Dwight, IL. Dwight, which contains a stretch of the original famous U.S. Route 66, lies 80 miles southwest of Chicago. The town boasts a rich history, and is home to numerous landmarks and monuments. With well-preserved turn-of-the-century architecture, Dwight provides visitors and residents alike with a unique opportunity for exploration.
At Heritage Woods of Dwight, we are dedicated to providing seniors with the level of care they need to continue to enjoy the quality of life they deserve. Our 24 hour staff of professionals is available to assist with activities associated with daily living, including facilitating transportation, medication reminders and personal care. We provide personalized attention for each member of our community, and are committed to treating each with the dignity and respect they deserve.
At Heritage Woods of Dwight, we provide a vast array of amenities that contribute to the emotional and physical well-being of seniors, such as:
- Comfortable and well-appointed common rooms
- An inviting lobby and lounge area, ideal for visiting with family and friends
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- An exercise room
- A spacious common dining room, as well as a private dining area
- A range of programs and events to accommodate nearly any personal preference
We are proud of the warm and inviting community we have created, and invite you to join us for relaxation and enrichment.
Pricing at Heritage Woods of Dwight
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Heritage Woods of Dwight
Senior Housing Types Provided at Heritage Woods of Dwight
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.