Heatherwilde Assisted Living
401 Heatherwilde Blvd Pflugerville TX 78660
Heatherwilde Assisted LivingHeatherwilde Assisted Living is open to seniors who are looking to become a part of the great city of Pflugerville, TX. Our community is located in a city that is filled with parks and natural beauty. The city of Pflugerville offers many parks, as well as walking trails. This area is a great place to visit or to call home.
Heatherwilde Assisted Living is the ideal environment for seniors who wish to maintain an independent lifestyle yet benefit from ongoing support. Our caring staff can help with daily tasks such as bathing, dressing, laundry, housekeeping and management of medications. These services are provided in the privacy of one’s own home-like apartment. Whether lending a helping hand while getting dressed or providing a friendly reminder and medication times, our residents and their loved ones have the assurance and comfort of 24-hour assistance.
Heatherwilde Assisted Living offers an extensive array of amenities, including:• Studio and one-bedroom floor plans available with private bathrooms
• Delightful kitchenettes with microwave ovens
• Around-the-clock care provided by resident caregivers
• Home health and physical, occupational and speech therapy offered
• Three nutritious meals served daily
• Weekly housekeeping, laundry and linen services
• Basic cable television, Wi-Fi and utilities (excluding telephone) provided free of charge
• Beautiful public areas, including landscaped grounds and walking paths, areas for private parties and covered patios
• Transportation for scheduled medical appointments
• Sunday church service as well as Bible study and daily social events
• Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, ambulating, and medications available through level of care packages
Heatherwilde Assisted Living offers the perfect blend of service, attention and support—making for a wonderful, engaging assisted living experience!
Pricing at Heatherwilde Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Heatherwilde Assisted Living
[Removed] (male) was very knowledgeable about all that goes into choosing place for Mom & answered many of the questions I hadn't even thought of. I liked the smaller more intimate atmosphere, the...
- It Was A Hard Time
We had an awful experience and I would not recommend anyone to this place. They take advantage of you and don't really care for the residents. They say they care for dementia but their contract says they...
- If you care at all for your loved one, DO NOT let them live at Heatherwilde Assisted Living
They want you to sign a 50-page lease agreement on the spot without reading it first. Tons of loopholes in it to cover them. They say they accept residents with Dementia yet every symptom that is common with...
- See all 19 community reviews
Community Details at Heatherwilde Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Heatherwilde Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.