8420 Roosevelt Blvd. Philadelphia PA 19152
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Harmony Place Reviews
- Not A Bad Place But Not Bright Enough
I had a tour here and it was okay. The dementia unit was dark and dimly lit from what I saw. I also noticed it had the nursing home stench. It wasn't bad but it was something that I did not want for us....
- Review of Harmony Place - Philadelphia, PA
Harmony Place is a very nice place. Mom seems to like the Alzheimer s care unit. The staff is very nice and helpful. The unit and building is very clean. The staff is very friendly and willing to help. It...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.