The Terrace at Chestnut Hill
495 E Abington Ave Philadelphia PA 19118
At The Terrace, we strive to ensure a comfortable, worry-free lifestyle for our residents and their families. You'll find a team of friendly, kind-hearted and dedicated staff, all ready to serve with the utmost care and help create memorable experiences for all to enjoy. Be enriched. Be inspired. Be WOW-ed.
What we offer:
- Concierge services
- A beautiful and spacious great room
- Restaurant-style dining, anytime
- Media room/Cyber Senior area
- On-site therapy and rehabilitation room
- Wellness center
- Pampering and relaxing salon
- Charming front porch with rocking chairs
- Beautiful back terrace, walking path, & garden
- And so much more!
Pricing at The Terrace at Chestnut Hill
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Terrace at Chestnut Hill
I liked the small community for my mom. Less confusing for her. Like that some of the staff had longevity there.
- A Memory Care Worth Taking a Look At
I see real efforts from the staff in Memory Care to address the residents' individual needs.
Nice place including staff.Modern and clean
- See all 42 community reviews
Community Details at The Terrace at Chestnut Hill
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Terrace at Chestnut Hill
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.