The Terrace at Chestnut Hill
495 E Abington Ave Philadelphia PA 19118
At The Terrace, we strive to ensure a comfortable, worry-free lifestyle for our residents and their families. You'll find a team of friendly, kind-hearted and dedicated staff, all ready to serve with the utmost care and help create memorable experiences for all to enjoy. Be enriched. Be inspired. Be WOW-ed.
What we offer:
- Concierge services
- A beautiful and spacious great room
- Restaurant-style dining, anytime
- Media room/Cyber Senior area
- On-site therapy and rehabilitation room
- Wellness center
- Pampering and relaxing salon
- Charming front porch with rocking chairs
- Beautiful back terrace, walking path, & garden
- And so much more!
Pricing at The Terrace at Chestnut Hill
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of The Terrace at Chestnut Hill
- Chronic Neglect
When I toured The Terrace, it seemed like it had so much to offer, but now that my father lives there, we are terribly disappointed. For whatever reason (understaffing?), the staff do very little to help my...
Tour facility on Thursday, [date removed]. Tour folks ([names removed] and the Executive Director - I forget her name) were extremely knowledgeable and very hospitable. I was impressed that they had my name...
- Great People
We took a tour at The Terrace at Chestnut Hill and really liked it. If it had been located more centrally between my siblings and me, we may have chose this place for my loved one. The people were great, and...
- See all 38 community reviews
Community Details at The Terrace at Chestnut Hill
Senior Housing Types Provided at The Terrace at Chestnut Hill
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.