Greenfield Residences of Arlington
1101 East Arbrook Boulevard Arlington TX 76014
Active, Fun and Friendly!
We're fond of saying that every day at The Greenfield Residences of Arlington is like a reunion of good friends and family. It's that approach to life that makes living in our community so special. Of course, we're also very proud of the lifestyle and many wonderful features we have to offer residents, such as:
- Outstanding Resident Services
- An Emphasis on Peace of Mind and Worry-Free Living
- A Calendar of Daily Events and Activities
- Elegant Dining
- Planned Excursions
- Exercise Classes
- Unrivaled Amenities
- And more!
The Greenfield Residences of Arlington Community offers an exceptional residential environment for individuals seeking a dynamic and rewarding retirement lifestyle.
Services and Amenities
There's no better place to enjoy the encore season of life than at The Greenfield Residences of Arlington. Every service we offer and every amenity we provide is centered around one very special priority... you! So relax and experience the many comforts of home in a setting that's friendly, warm and inviting. Knowing that our premier staff is on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week provides additional peace of mind.
With our all-inclusive rates, residents take delight in a myriad of services and pleasurable amenities each day in our community.
Our Pet Policy
Pets are a welcomed part of the family at The Greenfield Residences of Arlington.
Exceptional Senior Living That Feels Like Home
With apartments designed to feel just like home, there are several spacious floor plans available. Our independent living apartments have warm and inviting layouts, adequately equipped with many safety features.
- Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Kitchen with:
- Full-Size Refrigerators
- Dual Burner Cook Tops
- Individual Temperature Controls
- Computer Monitored Detectors and Fire Sprinkler Systems
- 24-Hour Emergency Call System
- Walk-In Showers
Greenfield Residences of Arlington Dining
Let the aroma of Roasted Beef Tenderloin, our delicious Chicken Supreme or a Freshly Baked Cherry Pie whet your appetite for what is undoubtedly a favorite, if not the favorite feature of our community for residents.
We take great pride in offering our residents healthy home-style meals that do more than nourish, offering an 'Adventure in Dining' through nutritiously balanced ethnic, mystery and theme dinner menu choices with our ever-attentive dining service. Bon Appetit!
Sample Dinner Menu:
- French Onion Soup
- Creamy Sour Cream Cucumbers
- Fresh Tossed Salad with Assorted Dressings
Today's Selection of Entrees
- Roasted Beef Tenderloin — Roasted slowly with our special blend of seasonings
- Chicken Supreme — A juicy breast of chicken marinated in a sour cream sauce, breaded, and baked to perfection
- Deep Fried Catfish — A filet breaded with corn meal and seasonings, served with freshly made tartar sauce
Served with Garlic Buttered Red Potatoes, Steamed Asparagus and Honey Glazed Carrots
- Freshly Baked Cherry Pie
- Ice Cream
- Angel Food Cake with Fresh Fruit
Pricing at Greenfield Residences of Arlington
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Greenfield Residences of Arlington
Nice facility friendly staff
- Everyone is friendly but food needs some work
Everyone here is really friendly and the facility is always clean. My wife and I really like it here and it’s very warm and inviting. However, the food is not so great. I think the mixture of food is odd....
- Staff is warm and inviting
This facility has been very accommodating in helping us find my Mother the right apartment and the things she needs. The staff members are very friendly and helpful. For activities they offer things like creative...See all 43 community reviews
Community Details at Greenfield Residences of Arlington
Senior Housing Types Provided at Greenfield Residences of Arlington
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.