Forest Hills Place
3151 Mayfield Road Cleveland Heights OH 44118
Your health and safety is a top priority to us, and we provide many services to all residents and additional services to those in our memory care areas:
- Assistance with grooming and daily tasks
- Scheduled transportation services
- Caring staff on duty 24 hours daily
- Menus that are designed by a registered dietician
- Alarmed doors (memory care)
- Assistance with medications
- Enclosed patios (memory care)
- Activities which promote cognitive skills (memory care)
Our community offers activities to promote physical health such as a Tai Chi classes, daily exercise programs and an outdoor courtyard with walking paths and raised garden beds. We believe that fun is important; residents can enjoy a variety of activities including wine and cheese socials, cookouts, Men's clubs, live music and church services. We love going shopping downtown, spending a few hours at a favorite local restaurant and other local entertainment. We understand how special your dog or cat is so we are a pet friendly community and offer pet care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Forest Hills Place Reviews
- Father's Great Care
This was the nice community for my father's care. We liked the staff who were helpful. My father just was not happy here. The community was clean and the menu was nice. My father wanted to be at home and...
- Pleasant Surrondings
The location is great the community is located right next to a park which is nice sitting there and being surrounded by green foliage. The community itself is quite and has a wonderful courtyard and a rose...
- Compassionate Staff
Everyone on staff is very friendly - they greet you first, happy - lots of smiles, caring toward their residents and others, watchful for individual residents' needs. Activities are varied, which is great...See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.