Fenwick Landing Senior Care Community
11665 Doolittle Drive Waldorf MD 20602
We know that everyone does not require the same type of care. Nestled at the end of Doolittle Drive in Waldorf, Fenwick Landing offers a variety of services.
Our beautifully appointed adult day center offers:
Medical day care for individuals in need of nurse monitoring for health issues and/or physical assistance with personal care needs.
Senior Center Plus for individuals that would benefit from specialized social programs designed to stimulate mind, body, and spirit.
Drop in 'Day Respite' care for families that occasionally or for a short period of time, need a safe place for their loved one to be cared for.
Our small, home-like assisted living facilities offer
*24 hour care for any individual who can no longer live alone.
*Advanced care for individuals with higher needs or chronic health conditions.
*Dementia care for individuals with memory loss
*Medical Recovery Short-term stays for individuals just getting out of the hospital or recovering from surgery.
*Overnight Respite care for residents whose families need short-term care for their loved ones.
Regardless of the service you choose, we can offer you:
- Peace of Mind in Knowing Your Loved One Is Safe and Actively Cared for
- Time to Continue With Life's Necessary Pursuits, Whether That Is Work, Shopping, or Just a Few Hours of Rest
- A Less Costly and More Home-Like Alternative to Nursing Home Placement.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.