Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield
2600 Niagara Falls Blvd Niagara Falls NY 14304
Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield is a assisted living community located in the tranquil town of Wheatfield, NY. Wheatfield is located in Niagara County, about 20-minutes from Niagara Falls, and home to about 18,000 people. Wheatfield is home to a local museum, shops and area stores, where residents can run errands, go for a tour, go and see the falls and nearby casinos, or relax in our development.
Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield is committed to providing our seniors with the highest level of care in a relaxed environment. Caring and compassionate professionals are on-site around the clock, ready to assist your family member with any needs that arise to give them an added sense of comfort. At Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield, our goal is to meet every need your loved one may have and our highly trained staff offers 24-hour support should any need for assistance arise.
We are also a very fun community that enjoys social interaction, games and events and group activities to keep our seniors active and the environment fun. A few of the available activities and amenities we have to offer include:
- Fun social calendar celebrating birthdays and special events
- Large common area for gatherings with family and friends
- Semi-private and private rooms
- Convenient complimentary Internet service and computer access
- Elegant restaurant-style dining
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping
- Transportation to/from appointments
We are proud to happily serve the residents in our assisted living community and invite you to join us for fun events, relaxing times and new friends at Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield.
Pricing at Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield
Senior Housing Types Provided at Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.