River Road Retirement Residence
4067 River Road Niagara Falls ON L2E3E5
River Road Retirement Residence is an assisted living community located in beautiful Niagara Falls, ON. Our warm, welcoming community overlooks the stunning Niagara River Gorge, next to paved walking trails and lush, flower-filled parks. Niagara Falls is a compact, friendly city with modern amenities and entertainment, including two casinos, countless restaurants and many outlet shopping centres, making this the perfect place to enjoy an active, worry-free lifestyle.
River Road Retirement Residence is dedicated to providing seniors with premium services designed to promote health, relaxation and wellness. Our warm, compassionate community is focused on maintaining a safe, comfortable environment for our seniors, and our team of dedicated professionals are available on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through our in-suite call buttons.
Our newly-renovated community offers many services and amenities designed to make each resident feel at home, including:
- A choice of studio or one-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments
- Three hot home-style meals served daily in our dining room overlooking the spectacular Niagara Gorge
- A fully-stocked, self-serve snack bar is available 24 hours a day
- On-site fitness room, theatre, library and hair salon
- Regular social outings including shopping trips and visits to area attractions such as Niagara-On-The-Lake, Fallsview Casino and the Butterfly Conservatory are included
- Complimentary laundry facilities and weekly housekeeping
- Free parking for guests and residents
We are proud of our friendly, caring community and we invite you to visit our wonderful River Road Retirement Residence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.