Brookdale Niagara (MC)
6751 Nash Road North Tonawanda NY 14120
At Brookdale Niagara, residents enjoy individual personalized care. Our carefully chosen team is compassionate and patient, available around the clock to help residents as needs arise. We believe that all residents, regardless of cognitive ability can make a meaningful contribution to our community and encourage our residents to live a purposeful life through our daily routine. Our structured day is specifically designed to put residents at ease with components such as
- Late morning mental workouts including brain games and engaging discussions
- Daily exercise such as group exercise, walking or dancing
- Individual and group activities involving daily life skills that give residents a sense of belonging
- Engaging activity schedule tailored to the interests and abilities of our residents
Pricing at Brookdale Niagara (MC)
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Niagara (MC)
Very homey. Staff was caring and interacted well with the residents. Facility was very clean and decorated well. Staff answered all of our questions and also gave us information we hadn’t thought to ask about....
- Pleased with care and Brookdale Niagara Campus!
This is the place for kind and compassionate memory care in Wheatfield. Sadly we have had several members of our family who have suffered with Dementia. Three family member have lived at Clare Bridge/Brookdale...
- Grateful family
We have been so happy with our cousins care. Our worries diminished almost immediately upon meeting with the admissions person. The compassion they have shown our cousin and basically the whole family is so...
- See all 9 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Niagara (MC)
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Niagara (MC)
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.