Brookdale Niagara (AL)
6741 Nash Road North Tonawanda NY 14120
At Brookdale Niagara, residents also enjoy a high quality of life receiving personalized care services in a home like community. Our charming single story home is built with the comfort and wellness of our residents in mind and features private apartment homes, several common areas for relaxing, socializing and entertaining, as well as is extremely accessible for residents with limited mobility.
Our caring and compassionate staff is committed to developing deep and lasting relationships with all of our residents, understanding their past while setting goals for the future. Residents at Brookdale Niagara enjoy several amenities and services which include
- Full service dining featuring balanced meals selected by a registered dietician
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Access to a highly trained and professional staff 24 hours a day
- An on-site library with books in large print as well as on tape
- Outdoor walking paths, courtyard and gardening areas
Pricing at Brookdale Niagara (AL)
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Niagara (AL)
- The best place for mom.
Very nice community. Small place, clean and cheerful. The staff seemed genuinely caring and accommodating. The Suites are nicely sized. We loved the patio suites. Wide open hallways with lots of light. Beautiful...
- Happy family at peace now
Incredible care at Brookdale Niagara Assisted/Enhanced Assisted Living . We looked at all our choices in Niagara County and there is no comparison. I found out while visiting that this community has the only...
- Not For Us
I toured Brookdale Niagara while looking for a place for my loved one. The community itself is nice, and I liked that they provided meals and that my loved ones would have round the clock care. However, they...
- See all 24 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Niagara (AL)
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Niagara (AL)
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.