Brookdale Niagara (AL)
6741 Nash Road North Tonawanda NY 14120
At Brookdale Niagara, residents also enjoy a high quality of life receiving personalized care services in a home like community. Our charming single story home is built with the comfort and wellness of our residents in mind and features private apartment homes, several common areas for relaxing, socializing and entertaining, as well as is extremely accessible for residents with limited mobility.
Our caring and compassionate staff is committed to developing deep and lasting relationships with all of our residents, understanding their past while setting goals for the future. Residents at Brookdale Niagara enjoy several amenities and services which include
- Full service dining featuring balanced meals selected by a registered dietician
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Access to a highly trained and professional staff 24 hours a day
- An on-site library with books in large print as well as on tape
- Outdoor walking paths, courtyard and gardening areas
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
happy repeat family
This is the only place I will ever consider having my mom. Brookdale NIagara (was sterling house niagara when our Aunt [Removed] was here), They took great care of our Aunt and so far my Mom loves it here....
Happy mom and relived family
The Enhanced Assisted Living is why we came to Brookdale Niagara. Our Elder law Attorney and our geriatric care manager both independently mentioned this facility. We decided to visit and met with the admissions...
Homey and comfortable.
We stopped in unexpectedly. The staff were all so kind to us. The managers and care givers all introduced themselves as we toured. The residents all seemed happy and well cared for. The facility was spotless....See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.