Drum Hill Senior Living
90 Ringgold St Peekskill NY 10566
Drum Hill Senior Living provides seniors with an independent living community in Peekskill, NY. This community is located in a beautiful area that is rich with history. Peekskill is a part of Westchester County, and it offers many opportunities for residents and visitors to get out and have fun. Peekskill offers the Hudson Valley Center for Contemporary Art, the Peekskill Museum, and more.
Drum Hill Senior Living offers a staff that is truly dedicated to the needs of every resident of this community. Our staff does all that they can to make sure that every resident receives the care that they need. Our residents are most important to us, and we will do all that we can to make sure that every resident is happy and comfortable. We provide a safe place for seniors to call home.
In addition to providing a caring staff and a great location we also offer the following to our residents:
- Elegant lobby to be used for socializing
- Library and reading room
- Penthouse terrace which offers great views of Hudson Lake
- Beauty salon and barber shop available on-site
- Beautiful main dining room
- Scheduled activities and entertainment options
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
We are here for those seniors who are looking for a great independent living community. You can rely on Drum Hill Senior Living when you are looking for a great home for your loved one.
Pricing at Drum Hill Senior Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Drum Hill Senior Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Drum Hill Senior Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.