Darlington Assisted Living Centers
123 Armistice Blvd Pawtucket RI 02860
Pricing at Darlington Assisted Living Centers
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Darlington Assisted Living Centers
- I would say check this out to see if it fits your needs!!
My brother is doing well since moving into Darlington. The staff seem to know him and talk to him like he was family. This is an older victorian home merged with a home next store. Before he moved in they repainted...
- Visited two facilities in Darlington....
Visited two facilities in Darlington. Both were very nice and clean, but a little small for our needs. The director was also very helpful in trying to assist us in our needs. The tour was very professionaly...
Community Details at Darlington Assisted Living Centers
Senior Housing Types Provided at Darlington Assisted Living Centers
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.