400 Lake Avenue NE Largo FL 33771
Cypress Palms is an enhanced assisted living community located in beautiful Largo, Pinellas County, Florida. Part of the Tampa Bay Area, the Largo area is dotted with pleasant lakes and areas of interest include the Florida Botanical Gardens and Eagle Lake Park.
Cypress Palms encourages its residents to live independent lives in an environment that is also geared toward providing them with the safety and security they require. The professional staff of Cypress Palms is charged with delivering excellent service and support to all residents of the community while also encouraging them to take part in activities to maintain the social lifestyle that they are accustomed to.
Ensuring the physical and medical needs of the residents is the highest priority. A dedicated memory care program is available to those suffering from dementia or Alzheimer's disease. There are also plenty of activities and amenities available at Cypress Palms to keep the residents fit, active and socially engaged. Some of these include:
- Three restaurant-style meals prepared daily along with snacks
- Daily activities that include bingo, yoga, art and computer classes
- Daily entertainment that includes live performances and social hours
- Spiritual services provided with trips to local churches every Saturday and Sunday
- A private dining area
- Patio areas used for outdoor activities
- An on-site theater, library, piano lounge and barber shop/salon
- A modern spa area that offers equipment and exercises specifically designed for seniors
Cypress Palms was designed to allow all of its members to maintain their freedom and independence while affording the safety and services that only an assisted living community can. Residents of the campus live in modern apartments that range from studio-sized to large two bedroom units, all with a host of modern amenities.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Cypress Palms Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.