Country Cottage - Huntsville
4200 Chris Drive Southwest Huntsville AL 35802
Whether your loved one needs just a little help or emotional support, or requires a great deal of hands-on-care, we can help.
Central to Country Cottage's mission is ~CareSteps~, the customized personal service program that provides just the right kind of help at the right time. Individualized services include:
- Nurse supervised, 24-hour staff attention
- ~CareSteps~ personal care plan
- Three homestyle meals daily
- Planned off and on-site recreation
- Weekly thorough housekeeping and daily tidy up
- Weekly personal laundry
- Scheduled transportation
A Lot of Love
The owners and staff of Country Cottage have dedicated themselves to helping you stay focused on the love and caring that has made your family so unique.
Pricing at Country Cottage - Huntsville
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Country Cottage - Huntsville
- Mom seems to be happy here
The staff are nice. Mom seems to be happy with the food. They keep the community clean. We like the setup of the community. It is small buildings with six to eight residents and they share a dining room....
- Good impression.
I toured this community when we were looking for a place for my father. The staff was friendly and the community was clean. We ultimately decided to move elsewhere but they left a good impression.
- Very happy with Country Cottage!
My loved one is doing good since the move to Country Cottage. The staff have been very helpful and friendly. The community well maintained and clean throughout. The community offers a variety of activities...
- See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Country Cottage - Huntsville
Senior Housing Types Provided at Country Cottage - Huntsville
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.