Brookdale Jones Farm
2815 Carl T Jones Drive Southeast Huntsville AL 35802
Brookdale Jones Farm is a friendly, fun community for residents, their families and their pets. In addition to community excursions for shopping, dining and sightseeing we enjoy many activities at home:
- Landscaped walking paths and courtyards
- Bridge tournaments
- Daily exercise classes
- Fine dining in our restaurant style dining room
- Live musical entertainment
- Church services
- On-site beautician
Our spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartments are suitable for either single or double occupancy. Apartments are equipped with features that combine comfortable living with safety:
- 24 hour monitored emergency response system
- Private bathrooms with safety features
- Individual climate controls
- Ample closet space
- Phone and cable hookups
In addition to providing for residents' social needs we are also able to help with many tasks of daily living such as hygiene and medication management. Visiting medical professionals can assist with rehabilitation therapy and other medical needs.
Pricing at Brookdale Jones Farm
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Jones Farm
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Jones Farm
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.