40 Walnut St Clinton MA 01510
We are proud to:
- provide affordable yet high quality senior housing to the seniors in the towns we serve.
- offer many creative programs to allow seniors of even modest means the ability to access our warm and caring way of life.
- make our communities extensions of the towns in which they're located so that our seniors remain connected to their friends, families and neighbors.
New Spring Senior Communities. Good Neighbors.
Corcoran House is an assisted living community born out of the restoration of a historic schoolhouse in the middle of Clinton. Opened in 1998, the house features 42 apartments and features a staff of trained professionals.
Pricing at Corcoran House
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Corcoran House
- Good Tour Overall
I had a nice experience on my tour of this community. Everyone was very kind to my family, and I. There were many factors that played into where to move my aunt to. This is a nice community, but it wasn't...
- The people are awesome
I have been very pleased with Corcoran House. My brother-in-law loves it there. The people are awesome. Even the residents are really friendly. They really go out of their way to make you feel welcome there....
- Friendly, accommodating staff
We are very pleased with how things have gone at Corcoran House. They were a huge help to us at a difficult time. We had a very limited amount of time to search for senior living, and we really appreciated...
- See all 7 community reviews
Community Details at Corcoran House
Senior Housing Types Provided at Corcoran House
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.