Columbia Cottage - Mountain Brook LLC
3776 Crosshaven Drive Birmingham AL 35223
Columbia Cottage derives much of its design and decor from a Southern Living Idea Home. In addition to the many comfortable common areas, you will choose from twelve different apartment home floor plans.
Each thoughtful layout has plenty of room to accommodate the treasures that grace your current home. Several apartments have special features like French doors, crown molding, and nine foot ceilings.
At the heart of Columbia Cottage is CareSteps, an individualized service plan designed to solve the real, day-to-day issues that have threatened to destroy the independence you've worked so hard to achieve. CareSteps assures that you'll receive the right amount of help at the right time. As a team, you, your family, and our trained staff will determine the best way to help you to maintain or improve your independence.
Living Longer, Living Better
- Nurse supervised staff
- Twenty-four hour scheduled and unscheduled attention
- CareSteps Personal Care Plan
- Three home-style meals a day
- Planned off- and on-site recreation
- Scheduled transportation
- Weekly thorough housekeeping and daily tidy up
- Weekly personal laundry service
Pricing at Columbia Cottage - Mountain Brook LLC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Columbia Cottage - Mountain Brook LLC
Senior Housing Types Provided at Columbia Cottage - Mountain Brook LLC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.