Brookdale University Park
400 University Park Drive Homewood AL 35209
We believe in a holistic approach to wellness and that belief is reflected in our amenities and services which include:
- Pet friendly apartments
- Medication management as well as assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Fitness programs including Tai Chi and yoga
- Guest accommodations for visiting family and friends
- All common and private areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- On-site beautician
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- On-site banking
- Restaurant style dining
- Transportation services
Our wonderful activity staff plans outings and in house fun that are popular with our residents and their families. At home options include book club, computer classes, live musical entertainment, art classes and church services. We also offer trips to town for dining, shopping and other entertainment.
Our large backyard includes walking paths, courtyards and our own putting green. Residents who enjoy gardening can putter among the flowers and vegetables in our raised garden beds.
Pricing at Brookdale University Park
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale University Park
- Forget your loved one being watched or cared for until dinner is over and the dishes washed
The dining room upstairs has the caregiver staff giving out the food ! No one to watch the other patients who are in their rooms! The muses too busy trying to help the caregivers serve the dinner! And they...
Very nice but a little out of my price range.
- Take a look at this community.
I loved this community when I went on my tour. The people I met were nice and the community is clean. The apartment they showed us was a two bedroom with a den that was nice. It is in a good location next...See all 16 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale University Park
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale University Park
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.