Chatham Ridge Assisted Living
114 Polks Village Lane Chapel Hill NC 27517
We anticipate opening in December of 2014.
What can you expect from Chatham Ridge Assisted Living?
- A state-of-the-art assisted living community with specialized care for residents with Alzheimer's and dementia in our secure Horizons neighborhood
- A bright, warm, homelike environment with abundant common areas
- Customized care with registered nurse oversight
- Around-the-clock access to certified nursing assistants and personal care staff
- In-room emergency response system
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication management
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Spacious private and semi-private rooms with en suite bathrooms
- Nutritious dietician-designed and chef-inspired meals served in a restaurant-style setting
- Healthful snacks delivered three times each day
- A full-time social director to encourage holistic wellness and life balance
- On-site full-service beauty salon offering a full range of services
- Private family dining room for special family events
- No costly buy-ins or long-term leases
Visit our newly-opened information center!
Come see a furnished model apartment with accurate dimensions.
We're in the Chatham Downs/Harris Teeter shopping center just off Highway 15/501, next door to The Mattress Factory.
Our address is 143 Chatham Downs Drive, Suite 302, in Chapel Hill.
On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, we're open from 9 am until 4 pm.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays, we're open from 8:30 am until 5 pm.
Want to connect on a evening or weekend? No problem! Just give us a call to arrange the details.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.