Brookdale Chapel Hill
2220 Farmington Drive Chapel Hill NC 27514
We offer personalized care services for seniors who need assistance with daily living activities such as dressing and medication management. Our staff is well-trained to strike a perfect balance of care and independence, while also protecting dignity and privacy. Brookdale Chapel Hill is a charming community with roomy, private apartment homes and resort-style amenities.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Chapel Hill include:
- Stunning outdoor spaces with walking paths and seating
- Chef-prepared meals served in our restaurant-style dining room
- Luxurious senior living in a two-story community, easily accessible for residents with limited mobility
- Life-enriching calendar of socials and activities that engage residents in community life
Pricing at Brookdale Chapel Hill
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Chapel Hill
- Love One Doing Good In This Community
This is a nice, safe community, and my mother is doing well with her move here. I do feel comfortable with the care she is receiving. They have good staff at this facility, and they are taking good care of...
The salesperson I spoke to was nice and I liked this community. They seemed to offer some nice activities and the community seems well taken care of. This community does not accept medicaid so it would not...
- Dad 2.0 - a new chapter begins!
Really enjoyed our tours (went multiple times thanks to my OCD nature) and ultimately thought this was the best 'fit' for Dad. Lovely environs, good sized rooms, nice common areas, and close to many...See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Chapel Hill
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Chapel Hill
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.