Canoe Brook Assisted Living
20102 East Admiral Place Catoosa OK 74015
Tulsa Assisted Living & Memory Care is a senior living community located in the hilly city of Catoosa, Rogers County, Oklahoma. Catoosa is a beautiful place to live and a scenic city to call home.
Tulsa Assisted Living & Memory Care provides dedicated 24-hour nurses on staff available to our residents to ensure their highest level of safety. We offer four levels of care, offering something for everyone and their individualized needs. We provide both assisted living and specialized memory care for those with dementia or Alzheimer's. The 24-hour security and fire safety provides residents with peace of mind and a sense of safety.
In addition to the dedication and safety of our residents, we also offer a variety of amenities and activities to encourage independence and social interaction within our residents. A few of these include:
- Elegant dining room with many food options
- Monthly off-site outings
- Cognitive programs and activities
- Activity/craft room and on-site library
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Located directly across from the Hard Rock Casino and dining
Tulsa Assisted Living & Memory Care is proud of all that it has to offer in terms of safety, care and entertainment for its residents. We invite you to join us and call this lovely place home.
Pricing at Canoe Brook Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Canoe Brook Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Canoe Brook Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.