Legend at Mingo Road
7902 S Mingo Rd Tulsa OK 74133
Every design feature of Legend at Mingo Road is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.
You'll feel at home in this inviting and beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant homestyle architecture
- Porte Cochere providing covered access to the front entrance
- Two enclosed courtyards
Designed with the comforts of home, engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Distinctive apartment styles, some with private patios
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Photocell night light in bathroom
- Emergency call system with speaker response
- Telephone and cable connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Therapeutic and relaxing whirlpool spa
- Elegant dining room
- Main Street Cafe for morning coffee, all-day snacks, and your favorite TV show or news on the big screen
- Two enclosed courtyards/covered porches
- Common Living Room, Game Room, and Library
- Uptown Theater for movies, entertainment, and cultural events
- Hair Salon
Pricing at Legend at Mingo Road
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Legend at Mingo Road
Senior Housing Types Provided at Legend at Mingo Road
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.