12807 East 86th Place North Owasso OK 74055
At Brookdale Owasso, our compassionate staff is dedicated to providing high quality senior care services that provide peace of mind and comfort while encouraging as much independence as possible. We offer highly personalized assisted living services with service fees based on need, a personalized care plan that is regularly reviewed and assistance with activities of daily living.
Our community is vibrant and a place that residents are proud to call home. We offer a wide range of services to keep residents safe and well while encouraging engagement and fun. Services and amenities include:
- Medication management
- Personal laundry services and housekeeping services
- Life-enriching activities, programs and outings
- Scheduled transportation services
- Outdoor courtyard and garden areas for the enjoyment of residents
- Fully enclosed sun room to be enjoyed year-round
Our one-story, intimate community offers private apartment-style homes, common areas for entertaining and all areas are easily accessible for residents who have limited mobility.
Pricing at Brookdale Owasso
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Owasso
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Owasso
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.