Brookdale Broken Arrow
4001 South Aspen Avenue Broken Arrow OK 74011
At Brookdale Broken Arrow residents receive a high level of personal care services in our intimate one-story community. We offer a continuum of care where residents can rest knowing that they can stay in their private apartment homes as needs change over time. Residents enjoy a wide range of services and amenities at Brookdale Broken Arrow including:
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted to meet individual needs
- A secure environment for residents in need of memory care
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- Three freshly prepared meals served daily with snacks available throughout the day
- A choice of private or companion apartments or suites with kitchenette and private bath
Pricing at Brookdale Broken Arrow
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Broken Arrow
- Care and Options
We toured this community and were happy with the staff who were nice and able to answer my questions. The menu was appealing and the list of activities would have been helpful. I liked the cleanliness. We would...
- A Bit Expensive, but Overall Good Tour
I had an excellent tour of this community. I toured it for my parents, and their needs. The community looked great, and everything appeared to be well-kept. The staff I met was friendly, and informative. My...
- Wonderful Community
Unfortunately my father in law has since passed away. However our experiences with this community was a pleasant one. We did feel he was safe, and in good hands. This is a wonderful community, and we were...
- See all 36 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Broken Arrow
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Broken Arrow
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.