Brownsburg Meadows Assisted Living
7133 Meadow Trail Brownsburg IN 46112
Brownsburg Meadows offers senior housing and health solutions with a multitude of premier services including:
- Garden Homes
- Assisted Living Apartments
- New Energy Wellness
- Moving Forward Rehabilitation
- Auguste's Cottage Memory Care Center
- Skilled Nursing Services
- Long Term Care
- Hospice Care for the terminally ill
- Respite Care, allowing caregivers a break
Pricing at Brownsburg Meadows Assisted Living
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brownsburg Meadows Assisted Living
- Stay Away
Look out for these people! It is definitely a bait and switch. They bring you in low and then raise you 40K a year. Never mind your lease; they raise whenever they have a shortfall. No Medicaid allowed.The...
- Nice tour
Brownsburg Meadows Assisted Living is a nice and clean community. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. The community offered all the amenities we were looking for except...
- They have nursing staff on site.
Mom loves the staff at this community. They are quick to respond to maintenance issues. The grounds are beautiful with a lot of big trees and nice grass. They are located down the street from a bank and stores....
- See all 23 community reviews
Community Details at Brownsburg Meadows Assisted Living
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brownsburg Meadows Assisted Living
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.