Brookdale Wekiwa Springs
203 South Wekiwa Springs Road Apopka FL 32703
At Brookdale Wekiwa Springs our residents enjoy a continuum of senior care services including independent living, assisted living and memory care. Our eight acre community boasts walking grounds and a courtyard with a gazebo. More independent residents enjoy maintenance free cottage homes while residents who like a little more personal care choose from apartment style homes in our welcoming and intimate community.
Brookdale Wekiwa Springs provides residents with unparalleled services and amenities including:
- Access to our network of strong, professional relationships
- Dynamic and vibrant activities calendar that includes off-site excursions
- Home-cooked meals
- Transportation services
- Opportunities for physical exercise
- A strong relationships with the local community
Pricing at Brookdale Wekiwa Springs
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Wekiwa Springs
- Brookdale made this experience great
It’s never easy making a decision about what assisted living to move your mom especially when it was not in the plan. The management at Wekiwa Springs were a tremendous help in helping me feel comfortable...
Taking a tour of the facility was very helpful. You get to see the rooms and the common areas and see the people that live and work there. It is a nice facility.
- Thank You Wekiwa Springs
New Management staff are really making a difference,The Executive Director and Head of Nursing do a fantastic job - They always answer when I call and are most helpful.
- See all 20 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Wekiwa Springs
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Wekiwa Springs
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.