1301 Laurel Oak Road Voorhees NJ 08043
Our activities director plans interesting at-home activities, as well as outings in the local community. Current resident favorites include:
- Movies in our private movie theatre
- Gardening in our raised garden beds
- Happy hours with live entertainment
- Fitness center
- Community give back projects such as knitting blankets for cancer patients and fundraising for the Alzheimer's Association and local animal shelter
- Private family dining room for entertaining guests
- Activity room for arts and crafts as well as board and card games
- Large fireplace lounge that is perfect for socializing
- Beauty/barber shop
- Pets are accepted and pet care is available
Our caring staff will develop an individual care plan for you and coordinate your care with other health professionals, including visiting rehabilitation therapists, dentist, physicians and hospice specialists. Our registered dietician creates enticing menus that are as delicious as they are healthy. Meals are served in our restaurant style dining room with a choice of early or late seating and all meals are served by waiters and waitresses.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I liked this Brookdale the best in terms of the people, the wonderfully decorated resident doorways/corners, and the overall "warmth" of the place. I'm sensitive to the room sizes and want my...
All around great staff!!
I have no complaints about the care my mother has been receiving so far at this community. The staff have been attentive to her needs and have made an accommodations they can to make sure she feels welcome...
Very pleased with this community.
The staff are helpful and explained the services that are available up front. They encourage mom to participate in some of the daily activities. They do offer trips out to the store. She is very happy with...See all 15 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.