Brookdale Echelon Lake
207 Laurel Road Voorhees NJ 08043
Our caring staff provides quality care, while promoting independence whenever possible. We encourage our residents to enjoy one another's company by strolling along our nature trail, chatting with friends on our second floor balcony and enjoying outings to our local mall and restaurants.
Our community provides various medical and health resources for our residents, including:
- Visiting podiatrist
- Hospice and aging in place
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Visiting physical and occupational therapists
- 24-hour onsite staff
- Visiting dentist
- On call physician
- Assistance with grooming
- Medication management
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Nearby medical centers include Virtua West Jersey Hospital and Kennedy Memorial Hospital Stratford
We offer exercise opportunities, such as Be Fit classes and a walking club. We honor our resident's spiritual and emotional needs by providing religious services, pet therapy, resident support group and a guided meditation class. Performances from local community groups, as well as happy hours, ladies poker night, gardening club and pinochle club are also popular with our residents.
Pricing at Brookdale Echelon Lake
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Echelon Lake
- THE Senior Living Gem of Southern New Jersey
My loved one lived at Brookdale Echelon Lake and she absolutely LOVED her experience. In a trying time in her life, battling cancer, Brookdale Echelon Lake was our families savings grace. We were put at ease...
- Comments from a disheartened child
I have been so disappointed in Brookdale, Echelon Lake. I blame corporate Brookdale on this. Extremely poor management. Receptionist placed in charge of housecleaning. One custodian leaves and my mom’s room...
1 year private pay req., once on medicaid would be sharing a studio/1 bath with another resident. $3780/mth, $3000 entry fee
- See all 36 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Echelon Lake
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Echelon Lake
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.