Brookdale Virginia Beach
937 Diamond Springs Road Virginia Beach VA 23455
At Brookdale Virginia Beach, we offer innovative memory care services that meet more than just the physical needs of our residents. We offer programs and services that give residents a true sense of choice and self, recognizing the individual behind a diagnosis. Residents at Brookdale Virginia Beach enjoy a gentle daily routine and dementia-friendly dining services. Other services and amenities offered at our community include:
- A choice of private or companion suites with individual climate control and an emergency call system in each unit
- Alarmed exterior doors for resident safety
- Seasonal vegetable garden
- Sensory garden
Pricing at Brookdale Virginia Beach
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Virginia Beach
- Not The Right Fit For Us, But Tour Went Well
My tour of this community went well, and everyone was kind. The experience was a pleasant one. There were many factors that played into where place my parents for their needs. Unfortunately this wasn't...
Provided the WOW affect. Staff was extremely professional, building was impressive both inside and out. [Removed] and [Removed] did an awesome job providing me with a tour and introduction to the team. I...
My Dad has been at Brookdale for nearly 2 months now. We have found the staff to be cheerful and respectful. Dad is well taken care of. He has freedom to roam around and mingle with the other residents....
- See all 29 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Virginia Beach
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Virginia Beach
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.