4850 Northfield Parkway Troy MI 48098
Brookdale Troy is proud to offer high quality personalized assisted living care to seniors in Troy. Our community is designed to make residents feel welcome and at home, knowing their needs are being met so they can enjoy all that our community has to offer. Residents at Brookdale Troy enjoy a wide array of services and amenities, including:
- A bustling activities calendar tailored to meet the unique needs of residents
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed to adapt to changing needs
- Assistance with activities of daily living from our professional and compassionate staff
- Three balanced and delicious meals served daily with snacks available
- Access to on-call nurses around the clock
- A highly educated and caring staff on-site 24 hours a day
- Medication management
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
They don't do 2 week respite care. Only 1 month which for me was too long.
They could use some improvement...
We have had a couple of issues with Brookdale so far. My loved one fell while at Brookdale and had to go to rehab. There are also other issues that have went on but they have been resolved since. Everything,...
Good choice for loved one with stable care needs.
My mother was going to move here but decided not to. During our tour is was a good first impression. The community was clean and organized. The staff was friendly and able to answer all of our questions. I...See all 23 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.