Brookdale Tramway Ridge
4910 Tramway Ridge Drive Northeast Albuquerque NM 87111
At Brookdale Tramway Ridge, our caring staff is what sets us apart. With a compassionate, experienced staff available around the clock, we provide companionship, support and assistance with daily living activities. Our memory care staff offer personalized care to residents with dementia by providing a daily structure of activities that promoted dignity, a sense of security and meaningful experiences. We are dedicated to providing outstanding care for each person in our community.
We strive to create a welcoming and homelike atmosphere by offering a wide range of amenities, including:
- Delicious meals planned by a registered dietician
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Specialized dining and daily activities
- Scheduled transportation services
- Apartment-style living with kitchenettes, individual climate control, walk-in showers and ample storage space
At Brookdale Tramway Ridge, we have built a warm and inviting community. We look forward to having you join us for relaxation, fun and enrichment.
Pricing at Brookdale Tramway Ridge
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Tramway Ridge
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Tramway Ridge
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.