Brookdale Spruce Wood
25 Worthen Road Durham NH 03824
Our caring staff provides many levels of assistance from basic housekeeping for those who are very independent to specialized memory care services for seniors with dementia. Typical assistance offered may include:
- Medication and chronic condition monitoring
- Behavioral monitoring for memory care residents
- Assistance with grooming or hygiene needs
- Mobility or dining assistance
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation services
We offer plenty of indoor activities to keep you entertained and enjoying each day as well as frequent off site activities. Activities are based on resident interests and may include:
- Tai chi
- Bridge club
- Birthday parties
- Happy hours and cocktail parties
- Cooking club
- Outings for shopping, dining and scenic drives
Our spacious apartments are available in a variety of sizes and floor plans. Apartments include kitchens or kitchenettes, ample storage space, individual climate controls and walk in showers.
Pricing at Brookdale Spruce Wood
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Spruce Wood
Would like a larger apartment living room. Everything else was very good and housekeeping and cleanliness meticulous. Friendly, staff and residents.
- Brookdale Spruce Wood
I toured Brookdale, and I thought it was a very nice community. However, it’s a big place, and I was uncomfortable with the fact that it was situated across two floors and my mother would have to use an elevator...
Today Mom made the choice to become part of the Brookdale community. She absolutely loved it and it meets her healthcare needs perfectly. The community is very beautiful with a warm-family oriented feeling....
- See all 13 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Spruce Wood
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Spruce Wood
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.