Brookdale Southpointe Drive
23 Southpointe Drive Greenville SC 29607
At Brookdale Southpointe Drive, our residents receive customized care services from our caring and compassionate staff who are dedicated to creating meaningful relationships with each resident. We are a dynamic community where residents flourish in private, spacious apartment-style homes with plenty of common areas for socializing.
Our well-trained staff are available around the clock to help with activities of daily living, but always encourage independence and celebrate individuality. Brookdale Southpointe Drive offers a wide range of services and amenities, including:
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening areas and walking paths
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments and companion suites
- Spacious accommodations with kitchenette and walk-in shower
- Pet-friendly senior living
Pricing at Brookdale Southpointe Drive
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Southpointe Drive
This facility is my choice and my sister's for our mother and father. We are looking forward to years of them enjoy their new home.
- Friendly Staff!!
I have no complaints of how things are going for my mother since she has recently made the move into this community. The staff have been extremely friendly to her and I am comfortable with the care they have...
- A Rewarding Experience
Administrators and staff exemplified the true essence of care for my family. The reception was warm and loving and they all showed what I conclude to be a genuine interest. The facility is really clean and...
- See all 29 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Southpointe Drive
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Southpointe Drive
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.