Brookdale Sandy Springs
511 Pearson Springs Road Maryville TN 37803
Staff at Brookdale Sandy Springs is well-trained to provide assistance with activities of daily living while encouraging independence and respecting individuality. Brookdale Sandy Springs is set apart by our high quality care services and luxury amenities which include:
- A holistic, person-centered approach to care
- Family room for residents to relax around the fire on cooler days
- On-site library with computer access
- Fully enclosed sun room to be enjoyed year round
- Delicious meals that can be adapted to meet special dietary requirements
Our intimate, one-story community is easily accessible for residents with limited mobility. We provide highly personalized care services that encourage individuality. Residents choose from different floor plans ranging from studios to private suites with private baths and spacious closets to find the best home for their lifestyle.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Better Care at home
My wife was at this community for care. The staff was nice. This was a new community when my wife moved in. The community is clean and they need a lot of improvements on the menu. We did not like that there...
Very nice facility and friendly staff. Loved the bigger apartment but it was sold the next day. I loved the kitchen bar in the dining room for cooking demos! Friendly residents and overall a favorite of...
I had recently taken a look at this community for my husband for future living arrangements. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. I liked...See all 17 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.