Deane Hill Place
401 Catherine McAuley Way Knoxville TN 37919
We are committed to providing a holistic approach to care that helps our residents thrive at Deane Hill Place. Residents enjoy numerous care services and amenities including:
- An on-site library with an abundance of books in regular and large print
- Relaxing in the outdoor courtyard or strolling on our walking paths
- Celebrating daily moments of success with our residents in memory care
- Carefully chosen and well-trained staff available around the clock
- Life-enriching programs, outings and social events
- Three homemade meals served daily in our community dining room
Brookdale Deane Hill is a high quality senior living community that encourages independence while also providing a well-trained staff ready to help with activities of daily living when needed. Our residents experience a different type of senior care, one that is centered around their needs and dreams. Our residents enjoy private apartment homes featuring private baths and are welcome to bring their furniture from home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Memory Care at Deane Hill
My mother has been at Deane Hill for three years. It has undergone ownership with associated changes but the care has always been there. I am grateful to the care and patience of the staff as my mother has...
Good Assisted Living Portion
Unfortunately my father shortly after moving into this community, but my mother is still here in this facility. My mother is currently living in the assisted living portion of the community. She is safe, and...
Dean Hill Is The Place!
Dean Hill Place is professionally managed with tons of loving care for each resident. When looking for a place, I visited many locations in Knoxville, Maryville, and the surrounding areas. None were as good...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.