Brookdale San Marcos South
1401 Wonder World Drive San Marcos TX 78666
Our wonderful staff have many years of experience in caring for and relating to the emotional and physical needs of seniors. We can assist with:
- Medication management
- Diabetic care
- Transportation to appointments
- Activities of daily living
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Transferring to and from a wheelchair
- Transportation Central Texas Medical Center, in case of emergency
Our apartments and public areas are spacious and home-like, and many overlook our enclosed courtyard. Other apartment and community amenities include:
- Large picture windows
- Individual climate controls
- Private bathrooms
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Lounge with fireplace
Our residents enjoy the social activities which are designed based on their hobbies, life histories, and interests. Holiday celebrations not only include the major holidays but also local events such as our fiesta party and a Mardi Gras celebration.
Pricing at Brookdale San Marcos South
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale San Marcos South
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale San Marcos South
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.