2001 Ridgewood Drive Salem VA 24153
We offer specialized services to encourage independence and instill a feeling of security for our residents. Services and amenities include:
- Enclosed courtyard with seating area and raised garden beds
- All areas are accessible to mobility devices
- Specially trained staff to assist with grooming, hygiene, dining and mobility needs
- Exterior doors are alarmed for resident safety
- Meal plans designed by registered dietitian
- Transportation services
- Apartments have walk-in showers, private bathrooms and individual climate controls
We encourage residents to socialize and provide activities designed to promote a structure to each day as well as engage and entertain. Activities include:
- Pet therapy
- Hymn sings and other musical activities
- Reminiscence storytelling
- Games, including bingo, card and dice
- Outings for lunch, scenic drives and other entertainment
Pricing at Brookdale Salem
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Salem
A beautiful facility in a beautiful setting with friendly, approachable staff who go out of their way to make your visit a pleasant one! I was fully satisfied that my move here would be a good one. The only...
- Hopefully things change for the better
The first part of my Aunt’s stay here seemed to be problem after problem. It’s like I had to remind the staff to do certain things like empty the trash or bathing her. I was going to move my Aunt but when I...
[Removed] Sale Manager was very knowledgeable, the facility was very clean and facility offer a lot of accommodations such as: transportation, activities and occupational & physical therapy. Very pleased...See all 24 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Salem
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Salem
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.