2001 Ridgewood Drive Salem VA 24153
We offer specialized services to encourage independence and instill a feeling of security for our residents. Services and amenities include:
- Enclosed courtyard with seating area and raised garden beds
- All areas are accessible to mobility devices
- Specially trained staff to assist with grooming, hygiene, dining and mobility needs
- Exterior doors are alarmed for resident safety
- Meal plans designed by registered dietitian
- Transportation services
- Apartments have walk-in showers, private bathrooms and individual climate controls
We encourage residents to socialize and provide activities designed to promote a structure to each day as well as engage and entertain. Activities include:
- Pet therapy
- Hymn sings and other musical activities
- Reminiscence storytelling
- Games, including bingo, card and dice
- Outings for lunch, scenic drives and other entertainment
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I have no complaints of how my tour went of this community. The staff where all very friendly and made sure to give my loved ones lots of great information on everything they had to offer. They had a nice floor...
Everyone at Brookdale has been so helpful and supportive. Any questions or concerns have been answered or addressed in a very timely manner. I have recommended Brookdale to my cousin for her Mom.
All is Well for My Mother at this Community
All is well for my mother with her move to this community. Everything is working out very well, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. I know she is safe, and receiving great care. They have a...See all 20 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.