1127 Persinger Road Southwest Roanoke VA 24015
Brookdale Robinwood is an active assisted living community with a tenured and caring staff who perfectly balance assistance and independence, while always working to develop caring and lasting relationships with each person calling Brookdale Robinwood home. Our holistic approach to care engages residents and inspires community participation as we meet physical, social, spiritual, emotional, intellectual and mental needs.
Brookdale Robinwood is highly regarded for our quality services and resort-style amenities, which include:
- Personalized care plans
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- Scheduled transportation services
- Three delicious and nutritious meals served in our elegant dining room
- A choice of studio or two-bedroom apartments and private or companion suites
Pricing at Brookdale Roanoke
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Roanoke
- Top notch place!!
I have no complaints about my loved ones stay so far at this community. The staff have been outstanding and I am very comfortable with the quality of care that they are providing for her. The meals have been...
- Excellent Atmosphere and Excellent Staff
I couldn't have asked for a better community. It is well managed and clean throughout. The staff are excellent, very helpful and cooperative. My uncle has transitioned very well . For all the cooperation...
[Removed] contacted me on Friday by phone. We set up an appointment for Saturday morning. My husband and I met with her and toured the facility. Phenomenal individual! We learned more from her in an hour and...See all 9 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Roanoke
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Roanoke
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.