Brookdale River Valley Tualatin
19200 Southwest 65th Avenue Tualatin OR 97062
Our thoughtfully designed home includes amenities and activities for every personality, including:
- Artist studio complete with easels and paints
- Beauty and barber shops
- Billiards room
- Coffee bistro
- Fishing trips
- Guest suites for families wishing to stay overnight
- Library with a computer area
- Lively activity and crafts room
- Most apartments have a private porch or balcony
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening areas and a greenhouse
- Pets are welcome
- Private dining room for entertaining guests
- Resident parking
- Tastefully decorated private and common areas
- Transportation for outings including shopping and dining
Our community is located near the Tualatin Valley Wildlife Refuge and our windows offer views of the rolling hills and the woods. We take frequent trips to the refuge so that residents can enjoy the wide gentle paths, soft breezes, and abundant wildlife in the area.
Pricing at Brookdale River Valley Tualatin
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale River Valley Tualatin
- Brookdale River Valley Landing
My mother has lived here for three years and we have been extremely happy with the care she has been receiving, as well as the food. I’ve noticed all of my moms concerns have been addressed in a very timely...
Mom has been there almost 2 months. Says the food is awful. Much worse than the last place she was at. Rooms are dark. Not much natural light and room lighting is not good.We are starting to look for another...
- Unprofessional Staff
We took a tour here, and we were not very impressed with the person showing us around. She just did not seem very professional at all. I did like the idea of being able to see the pastoral view they had from...
- See all 28 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale River Valley Tualatin
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale River Valley Tualatin
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.