Brookdale River Valley Tualatin
19200 Southwest 65th Avenue Tualatin OR 97062
Our thoughtfully designed home includes amenities and activities for every personality, including:
- Artist studio complete with easels and paints
- Beauty and barber shops
- Billiards room
- Coffee bistro
- Fishing trips
- Guest suites for families wishing to stay overnight
- Library with a computer area
- Lively activity and crafts room
- Most apartments have a private porch or balcony
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening areas and a greenhouse
- Pets are welcome
- Private dining room for entertaining guests
- Resident parking
- Tastefully decorated private and common areas
- Transportation for outings including shopping and dining
Our community is located near the Tualatin Valley Wildlife Refuge and our windows offer views of the rolling hills and the woods. We take frequent trips to the refuge so that residents can enjoy the wide gentle paths, soft breezes, and abundant wildlife in the area.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
During Her Stay
I am bringing my loved one back home. I like the staff and they are fine but my wife would have to go into the memory care. She just wants to be home. It is should be a good community for a more willing resident....
A good fit
Mom is starting to get adjusted to living at Brookdale. I was not happy that no one came to see her when she first moved in. They have been great since then. I really like and trust the marketing director....
We are extremely pleased with my father's stay at this Brookdale location! The staff are very involved with patients. In fact, just the other week, the staff invited a big group of residents out on the...See all 20 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.