Brookdale Oswego Springs Portland
11552 Southwest Lesser Road Portland OR 97219
- Friday wine and appetizer happy hour
- Live music
- New Year's day candlelight dinner
- Spring Family Fun Carnival
- Summer luau
- Twinkling Holiday Celebration
- Weekly guest lecture series
Our community offers activities to promote physical health such as a fitness room and hot tub as well as an onsite beautician. Residents can also enjoy a variety of engaging activities away from home including trips to the Spirit Mountain Casino, scenic drives through Washington Park and the Portland Rose Garden. Learning is a lifelong activity and we encourage and provide transportation to concerts, museums, theatres and other events.
Our spacious apartments and common areas offer luxury amenities designed for both safety and comfort, inluding:
- Nine-foot ceilings in all apartments
- Kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves
- Walk-in showers with safety features
- Emergency call systems in all rooms
- Individual climate controls
- Large picture windows
- Computer area with internet access
- Comfortable lounges for socializing or enjoying a quiet moment
- On-site beautician
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Full kitchen for resident use
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Flower and vegetable gardens
Brookdale Oswego Springs provides retirement living that includes intellectual, cultural, and family activities in luxurious surroundings.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I wasn't overly impressed with this community on our tour. The gentleman that guided us on the tour seemed nice and friendly however that is all the staff we saw. I did stop and speak to a few residents...
Our tour of Brookdale was very nice and they were informative. We decided against them because the price was too much.
Not what we were looking for...
The Brookdale Oswego Springs Portland was not my favorite. The rooms were much smaller and they did not have the one bedroom apartment that we needed available. It would not have been a good fit for my mother....See all 13 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.