Brookdale Ormond Beach
550 Wilmette Avenue Ormond Beach FL 32174
Everything about Brookdale Ormond Beach was built with our residents in mind. Residents choose from a variety of apartments and floor plans to find the apartment home that best suits their needs. Our well-trained staff provides highly individualized services that promote individuality by taking the time to get to know each resident. We value our residents, their stories and their families.
Our vibrant community offers high quality assisted living services which include:
- A regularly reviewed service assessment that can be adapted as needed
- Assistance with activities of daily living delivered with compassion and dignity
- A choice of appetizing and nutritious entrees with a menu designed by a registered dietician
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services performed regularly
- Medication management and support
- Life enriching activities and programs taking into account the interests and abilities of residents
Pricing at Brookdale Ormond Beach
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Ormond Beach
- Enjoying the community
This community has a family dinner every month. My aunt is becoming more active and has made friends. This is an active community and the residents I have spoken to seem to like it. This community is smaller...
- Mom Is In Good Hands
This community is working out well for my mother. We are comfortable with her move to this facility. They have a great staff, and they have been great to work with. The staff is taking great care of her. They...
- Nice Tour
Very Nice Community. My tour of it very well. Everyone was kind, and informative.
- See all 15 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Ormond Beach
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Ormond Beach
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.