Brookdale Ormond Beach West
240 Interchange Boulevard Ormond Beach FL 32174
At Brookdale Ormond Beach West, our staff has been specially trained to work with seniors coping with memory loss. They deliver highly personalized care services in a way that respects the individual, encouraging independence and promoting dignity. Our residents are our family and are diligent in ensuring that Brookdale Ormond Beach West feels like home. We understand how important routine and structure are to the peace of mind of seniors with dementia. That's why our residents follow a gentle daily schedule that includes mental and physical exercise, meaningful activities and life enriching programs.
Other services offered at Brookdale Ormond Beach West include:
- A regularly reviewed personal care plan
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Three balanced and nutritious meals served daily in a dementia-friendly environment
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- A well-trained staff available around the clock
- Fun and engaging activities that enhance the quality of life of residents
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Good Tour, but No Availability At The Time
I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. For the most part everything went well, and my tour was a pretty good one. This is a nice community, but unfortunately they did not have any availability...
Everything is going well for my sister since her to the community. The staff is very helpful, and caring. They do a good job with keeping the community nice and clean. It has been a lovely experience, and I'am...
Everything is a 5 at Brookdale Ormond Beach!!
I am pleased with Brookdale and my husband seems to be adjusting. The community is clean and well maintained. The staff are friendly and interact well with him. The food is good and there are plenty of activities...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.